How to Recover Archived or Deleted Emails on iPhone or iPad
Most iPhone users have to frequently archive or delete their email. However, if you accidently deleted or archived an email, you can recover it back. In this article we will explain how to recover archived or deleted emails on iPhone.
- From your iPhone inbox, tap the Mailboxes button in the upper-left corner.
- This will take you to the main screen of the Mail app.
- Now, tap your account below the Accounts header.
- In here you would be able to see both the Trash and All Mail folder.
- For deleted messages, tap on Trash and for archived messages tap on All Mail folder.
- Now tap on the deleted or archived message that you want to retrieve and tap the folder icon button at the bottom.
- Now you can move the deleted or archived message to the Inbox or any other folder.