How to Transfer, Download or Backup Music from iPhone To PC or Mac
iPhone users are often curious about how to transfer, download or backup Music from iPhone to their personal computer or Mac. In this article we will discuss just that, i.e. will explain how to transfer, download or backup music from iPhone to PC or Mac.
You may need to have a couple of things to make sure the backup or transfer of music from iPhone to your personal computer. This includes:
- iPod to Mac transfer(In case you have Mac).
- MediAvatar iPod Transfer (For windows).
- And of course an iPhone.
Steps for Transfer Music from iPhone To Mac
1) First you need to download and install the trial version of iPod to Mac Transfer
2) Now, open up the installed software.
3) Connect your iPhone with your Mac.
Now you will see your iPhone’s information like image below.
4) Now, it is as simple as it looks. You may start selecting the songs, which you want to make a backup/download/transfer into your computer and then just click on iPod to Mac button to get it to work.
Steps to Transfer iPhone music to Windows PC
1) First you need to download and install MediaAvatar iPod Transfer on your windows PC.
2) Now, open up the installed suite
3) Connect your iPhone with your PC.
4) Just simply select the songs you want to transfer/download/backup.
5) After making the selection, just click on the “iPod to computer” button to get this transfer done.