How To Enable Group MMS Messaging On iPhone
Sometimes people try to send their text to as many people as possible , and get the reply the same way. Now it is possible to use group MMS messaging which enables you to send your text message to a group of people and allows those those people to reply to those messages in the group conversation. In this article we will explain how you can enable Group MMS messaging on iPhone.
It’s not a difficult task to activate group mms feature on iPhone, but one thing you have to keep in your mind is that you should know how this works. The main function of this setting is to control your address list and to enable other group members to get access to this contact list.
Information About Group MMS Messaging on iPhone:
- When this setting is off, no one would know how many group members have received the same message.
- The recipient will not receive the group members list until he has not activated the same settings.
- It is necessary that both you and other recipients have the same settings to receive the text messages otherwise it will not be possible for any member to receive the text
- Same way, the reply of the recipient will be viewable by all other group members
- The sender’s name will appear above all names when sending the message and all the messages will be ebbed in a single string.
- If the group message setting is enabled then all the messages sent to the group will be charged as a single message.
How To Enable Group MMS Messaging on iPhone:
In order to enable group MMS messaging on iPhone, simply follow the steps listed below:
- Enable settings
- Strike messages
- Turn “Group Messaging” to ON
Now you can enjoy this outrageous facility and you can stay in touch with all of your friends at the same time, now you do not need to take pains to send a single message to several people one by one. Just enable this MMS settings for once and you would be done with it.